- Umbrella terminology
- Gift advertising umbrella customized choice of materials
- Who invented the umbrella and when was it invented
- What can an umbrella do and can it be given away
Contact: Mr. aiming
Brand: Private label
Umbrella manufacturers order high-end 21-inch 6-bone color plastic impact cloth three-fold full-automatic umbrella, this cloth ordinary cuff cloth cover, this u
Specifications: 21 inches (53.5 cm)
Material: 30% off full-auto windproof fiber bone with aluminum bone + encrypted waterproof glue
Opening diameter: 95 cm
Folded length: 26 cm
Straight handle umbrella: 585x8x10 straight bone automatic, black FRP long bone 3.2+ electric black iron branch bone, black round iron middle rod 30T, black upper nest, black lower nest, black spring sleeve, black oval button, this tail + 0.5cm black nickel flat head and tail (total length 10cm) + black nickel three-line umbrella 笠 + 3.2mm hole / 21mm black nickel color small iron bead tail.
What is the material of the umbrella bone?
Most of the former umbrella bones were wood and bamboo umbrella bones. With the changes and needs of the times, iron bones, steel bones, aluminum alloy bones, electrodeposition bones, and resin bones have appeared. Most of the forms use contraction bones, which are light and convenient to carry. .
1, umbrella frame is generally 6-8, up to 24 bones, mainly used in straight umbrellas;
2, generally 6, 6 and 8 parasols.
The most commonly seen is iron and steel with 8 bones, but to reduce costs, many umbrellas are now made with 7 bones. 6 bones and 7 bones are used more on the ultralight umbrella with sunshade, and the material is mostly made of aluminum alloy bone (fibre bone) and resin bone.
1, aluminum bone advantages: light weight, cheap price; advantages: light weight, cheap price, the highest market share; disadvantages: relatively brittle, easy to break, poor wind resistance.
2, chemical fiber bone advantages: light weight, durable and strong wind resistance; advantages: light weight, durable and strong wind resistance, most of the materials used by high-end brands; disadvantages: high prices.
3, carbon fiber bone advantages: light weight. Disadvantages: average wind resistance, the price is the most expensive of all materials; advantages: light weight; disadvantages: average wind resistance, the most expensive of all materials, only visible in high-end umbrellas.
4. Wooden bone advantages: Traditional Chinese umbrellas are often used; Advantages: Traditional Chinese umbrellas are often used, with a historical flavor; Disadvantages: easy to mildew, discoloration and aging, and heavy weight.
5, iron bone advantages: strong and durable, the price is slightly more expensive than aluminum bone. Advantages are sturdy and durable, the price is slightly more expensive than aluminum bone, and the market share is second only to aluminum bones. Disadvantages: Slightly bulky, iron bones tend to rust when they encounter acidic materials.
Umbrella extension information:
1. The advantage of a straight umbrella or a folding umbrella is that the bones of the umbrella are generally steel frames, which are sturdy and durable, and the elderly can also be used as crutches. The disadvantage is that it is longer, and it is generally not very convenient to carry and takes up space.
2. The quality of the two-fold umbrella can not be said, the design is very beautiful, it is convenient to carry, and the wind and sun protection effect is very good. Disadvantages: Slightly heavier than 50% off and 30% off umbrella.
3. Tri-folding umbrella is of good quality, long service life, good sun and wind protection, moderate weight, and moderate length. The overall is also moderate, which is a more popular and practical design concept.
4. The five-fold umbrella is mainly for the long and heavy problems of general umbrellas. It is designed by resin bone and high-grade aluminum alloy skeleton. Many parasols are designed as 50% off. The main drawback is the umbrella bone, which can't bear the wind and rain. Therefore, it is wise to use such umbrellas for sun protection, so be careful with wind and rain.
知识 Umbrella cloth related knowledge: There are mainly three kinds of fabrics for umbrellas. The cost from low to high is: polyester, PG cloth, nylon, transparent plastic.
1. Polyurethane cloth: The color is more beautiful. After putting the umbrella fabric on your hand and kneading it, the crease is obvious and it is not easy to restore. This cloth is relatively inelastic. After rubbing it with your hands, wrinkles are generated and it is difficult to return to the original state. When the cloth is rubbed, you will feel resistance, and there will be a rustling sound when you rub it. Apply a layer of silver glue on the polyester, which is what we usually call a silver plastic umbrella. The silver tape has better UV protection, but after a long period of use, the silver glue is easy to detach.
2, PG cloth: Also called bump cloth, high density bump cloth is a new type of cloth. This cloth feels like cotton cloth when touched by hand, and the color looks softer; PG has the following characteristics: the color is matte and dark. The cloth feels like cotton, with better light blocking properties, and the cost of PG cloth is relatively high, but the UV protection function, quality stability, and color grade are ideal. It is a good umbrella cloth. Generally, PG cloth is only used in high-end In the umbrella.
3. Nylon cloth: It is a high-end variety of umbrella fabrics. This kind of rain cloth has a beautiful color, and it feels like silk when you touch it. This cloth is more flexible, and it feels slippery when you touch it. Sprinkle a bit of water on it and shake it gently, and the water will fall off immediately; but this cloth has a weak point, which is greatly affected by air humidity. The contraction is severe and sometimes even affects the normal opening and closing of the umbrella surface. So it's not very much in our commonly used umbrella fabrics.
4. Transparent plastic: Transparent umbrellas that have become popular in recent years. The surface of the umbrella is made of POE or PVC plastic, and some have various patterns and colors.
5. Vinyl layer fabric: Compared with other umbrella fabrics, the vinyl layer fabric is superior in anti-ultraviolet rays. The parasols on the market are different in their true UV-resistant properties due to different vinyl coating processes or fabric qualities.
The above is the relevant knowledge about the two most important accessories of the umbrella, the umbrella bone and the umbrella cloth. The umbrella also has many small components. For more information, please contact the umbrella manufacturer Yunhe Umbrella Factory.
- Previous：Customized golf umbrella, super weatherproof umbrella
- Next：Customized umbrella manufacturer, brand selection